Napier & Rollin, PLLC – Areas of Practice
Michelle Napier and Kevin Rollin practice in various areas of the law and strive to ensure that each of their clients receives the highest quality legal services and representation. Their passion for the law is self-evident throughout their entire practice. They are dedicated and committed to each of their cases.
If you need to find a lawyer who will dedicate themselves to your situation, then contact Napier & Rollin.
Areas of Practice
The firm’s practice areas are diverse and include:
- Family Law: Divorce, divorce settlements, child support, alimony and spousal support, prenuptial and postnuptial agreements, paternity and adoption, among other areas.
- Foreclosure Litigation: Loss mitigation and foreclosure prevention, litigation and defense of foreclosure proceedings, attending foreclosure mediation and advice regarding loan modifications, among other areas.
- Real Estate: Residential/commercial evictions, leasehold disputes, quiet title, foreclosure, drafting real estate documents, partition, Florida homestead issues and the representation of buyers and sellers in the purchase or sale of real estate.
- General Civil Litigation: Civil litigation services.
- Condominium and Homeowners’ Association Law: Condominium association, homeowners’ association or property owner disputes, debt collection, claims of lien and foreclosure, claim of lien foreclosure defense, community association law, governing document interpretation, advice pertaining to association management, general litigation.
- Contract, Lease, and Business Law: Preparation and/or interpretation, small business formation/incorporation and dissolution, corporate record maintenance and compliance, general advice to small business owners, business and commercial disputes.
- Appeals: Napier & Rollin enjoys representing clients in appeals of family law and civil litigation decisions. Because traditional appellate fees can sometimes be cost-prohibitive to clients, Napier & Rollin offers more flexible appellate fee arrangements, including fixed-fees for portions of most appellate representations.
- Mortgage and Title Litigation: Napier & Rollin is ideally suited to help title insurance companies, mortgage holders, and property owners forge solutions to the unique problems that now arise in aftermath of the mortgage foreclosure crisis.